1. Timescales for the next round of applications for emergency childcare:
Applications for emergency childcare for the week commencing 25th May will be going live on the Council’s website from 8.00 am this coming Sunday (17th May).
Parents/carers have until 11:59 pm on Tuesday 19th May to apply.
2. Emergency childcare for the Whitsun half term week (including Bank Holiday Monday 25th May) is available to key/essential workers AND vulnerable learners.
3. People who must apply:
· Key/essential workers must re-apply weekly, as requirements/shift patterns etc. change regularly and we need to ensure the numbers of applications/hub attendees are as accurate as possible so that the hubs can be staffed appropriately.
· Parents/carers of vulnerable learners and parents/carers of special school pupils who are already attending an emergency childcare setting do not need to formally re-apply via the website, but must let their setting know if they will be attending during the Whitsun half term week, so that accurate numbers will be known for staffing purposes.
· Any parents/carers of vulnerable learners and parents/carers of special school pupils who are not currently attending one of the hubs must make an initial application for a place and complete the appropriate registration documents.